For when you need a slow night in, a family reunion, or simply when you find yourself #hungryathome, delight in our offerings through delivery and takeaway. Bring the Chinesology experience home and savour the refined Chinese flavours with exclusively curated sharing sets crafted by Chef Saito. From signature dishes to seasonal additions, enjoy a hearty feast of Chinese delicacies delivered to your doorsteps fresh from our kitchen.
Chinesology's Premium Abalone Wealthy Chicken
Master Chef Saito Chau reinvents the classic Wealthy Chicken with elegance. Using a salt and egg white crust, he combines succulent Ping Yuen Chicken, Shaoxing wine, and soybean paste with traditional fillings like abalone and preserved vegetables. Baked in a lotus leaf, this flavorful, tender dish is perfect for special occasions and sure to impress. Require to pre-order 3 days in advance.
- One mallet
- One bottle of Chinesology's Premium Dried Abalone Sauce
- One pair of heat-resistant gloves
- One pair of food-grade gloves
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F) and bake for 30 minutes.
2. Increase the oven temperature to 250°C (482°F) and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
3. Heat the Premium Dried Abalone Sauce in a non-stick pan.
4. Crack salt crust with mallet, remove lotus leaf, and tear chicken.
5. Serve with abalone, mushrooms, vegetables, and drizzle with heated sauce.